- 10 residential children’s homes where the physical, emotional, nutritional and spiritual needs of 168 children are being provided everyday.
- A hospital that serves the children and the people from over 14 communities.
- 2 basic (elementary) schools that provide quality Christian education to over 1000 children.
- A (senior) high school educating students on the pillars of character, scholarship, service and leadership.
- A vocational training institute providing skills to former street children.
- A 50-acre farm where few crops are grown to supplement the food needs of the children’s homes.
Each of these ministries is designed to take care of the needs of a particular group of people. God is being praised and glorified in all things.