POSITION: HOUSE PARENTS
- Qualified Applicants should:
- Be married couples who have a good reputation and passion for children.
- Have considerable knowledge and experience in child upbringing.
- Demonstrate an ability to work with and for people especially children, having high interest in the welfare of the children.
- Be literate in possession of at least SSSCE/WASSCE or its equivalent.
- Be not less than 35 years old and not more than 50 years old at the time of employment.
- Have not more than 2 children living with them at the time of employment and thereafter.
- Be medically fit to perform the duties of house parents.
- Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as parents to children of all ages, taking care of their physical, medical, social, educational, physiological, moral and spiritual welfare.
- Nurture each child in Christian love and discipline.
- Help each child develop his/her talents, potential and abilities to the full.
- Maintain the facilities and properties in their stewardship.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Hope Children’s Village
P. O. Box GP 18169, Accra
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org